Episode 16: How to Have the 🤑 Talk
When you think "having the talk," birds and bees probably come to mind. Far more cringe-worthy? Money. Cristen and Caroline chat with 'Bad with Money' podcast host Gaby Dunn about getting up close and personal about personal finance - and why that's so hard to do in relationships.
More from Gaby
- Follow: Twitter // Insta // Site
- Watch: Just Between Us
- Listen: Bad with Money
- Read: I Hate Everyone But You // Bad with Money: The Imperfect Art of Getting Your Financial Sh*t Together
- American Psychological Association. Happy couples: How to avoid money arguments.
- Bank of America. U.S. Trust insights on wealth and worth. 2017.
- Brown, Heather and Jennifer Roberts. Gender role identity, breadwinner status and psychological well-being in the household. Institute for Economic Analysis of Decision-making. March 2014.
- Georgetown University. Primary breadwinners should be men, majority of Americans say. March 18, 2015.
- Glynn, Sarah Jane. Breadwinning mothers are increasingly the U.S. norm. Center for American Progress. Dec. 19, 2016.
- Holland, Kelley. Fighting with your spouse? It's probably about this. CNBC. Feb. 4, 2015.
- Kramer Bussel, Rachel. “Life was always a financial hellscape”: Gaby Dunn’s “Bad With Money” wants to break the “secret shame” of money talk. Salon. Aug. 30, 2016.
- Sanci, Elissa. A podcast for people who are bad with money. Bust.
- Williams, Meryl. Talking to Gaby Dunn about 'Bad with Money,' financial shame, and protecting your work.' The Billfold. Sept. 12, 2016.