Episode 15: How to Argue Your Case with Imani Gandy
As the Supreme Court rolls the dice with women's and LGBTQ people's rights, how do you channel your rage and choose your battles? Cristen and Caroline talk with Rewire.News legal analyst — and self-described Angry Black Lady — Imani Gandy about issues that are flying under the radar and how to keep your eyes on the balls that matter.
More from Imani
- Follow: Twitter // Instagram // Facebook
- Read: Rewire.News // Angry Black Lady Chronicles
- Listen: Boom! Lawyered
- Gandy, Imani. How false narratives of Margaret Sanger are being used to shame black women. Rewire.News. Aug. 20, 2015.
- Gandy, Imani. Public funding for abortion isn't a thing, but here's why it should be. Rewire.News. Sept. 30, 2015.
- Gandy, Imani. The Ku Klux Klan isn't a protected class, so get a grip already. Rewire.News. Dec. 6, 2017.
- Gandy, Imani and Jessica Pieklo. Bakers and bare breasts will determine the limits of free speech. Boom! Lawyered podcast. Nov. 2017.
- Green, Emma. Should pro-life clinics have to post information about abortion? The Atlantic. March 19, 2018.
- Miller, Stephen A. and Leigh Ann Benson. 'Masterpiece Cakeshop v. CCRc': A difficult balance for justices. The Legal Intelligencer. Jan. 11, 2018.
- NARAL. Crisis pregnancy centers lie: The Insidious threat to reproductive freedom. 2015.
- Oyez. Bowers v. Hardwick.
- Pusey, Allen. June 26, 2003: Court overturns Bowers v. Hardwick. ABA Journal. June 2012.