Episode 4: How to Galpal with Aparna Nancherla & Jo Firestone
To celebrate Galentine's Day, C&C kick back with comedians Aparna Nancherla and Jo Firestone for galpal realktalk about mutual anxiety, unsolilcited beauty advice, and how not to wear maxi pads. Plus, the debut of our 'Ask a Grandma' advice segment with Unladylike's resident activist grandma, Rosalyn Koo.
More from Jo + Aparna
Their ~ Womanhood ~ web series
How we internet stalked them
- All Things Considered. Comedian Aparna Nancherla Makes Light of the Heavy Stuff. NPR. Nov. 7, 2016.
- Allen, Emma. A Guide to Womanhood. The New Yorker. Sept. 12, 2016.
- Anthony, Jillian. Jo Firestone Is the Hardest Working Comedian in New York. Time Out. March 22, 2016.
- Baxter, Hannah. Why Performing Stand-up Comedy Might Help Relieve Your Anxiety. Coveteur. Sept. 7, 2017.
- Eldredge, Kristy. Depression and Comedy with Aparna Nancherla. Splitsider. March 31, 2016.
- Kozell, Isaac. Talking Standup, Alone Time, and Why Comedy Is Bullshit with Jo Firestone. Splitsider. Sept. 29, 2017
- Pardee, Grant. Kicking off the Riot LA Comedy Festival with Jo Firestone and Aparna Nancherla. Paste. Jan. 20, 2017.